Transcend the negativity & vibrate higher.
1. Questions – transcending illusions requires you to question them. Illusions are beliefs we give our power to, they are designed to keep us living through the ego – which keeps our vibrations at a low level. When we question our reality & what we think we know – then we have the potential to transcend illusions, which raises our frequency. It’s like lifting a veil that’s been tightly fitted since birth, keep in mind that this will take time and there are many layers to every illusion.
2. Love – build your life around what you enjoy. Surrounding ourselves with the people, places and things we love will help us move into the love vibration – which is the highest vibrational state. When we’re doing what we love with the people we love our vibration will increase, the opposite is true when we surround ourselves with things we hate – our vibration will remain at a lower frequency.
3. Breath – your signal to the universe. When we take long, deep breaths we are sending a signal to the universe to say “I have an abundance of air” – as opposed to short, sharp breaths that send out a signal of lack. Having the mindset of abundance raises our vibrational frequency – attracting more abundance to us in other areas of our lives.
4. Food – love your body. The body is our vessel & when we feed it healthy foods we increase our vibrations because we are showing love to ourselves & the body. Processed foods, sugary drinks and toxic drugs like alcohol are the most common culprits for keeping our vibrations low.
5. Thoughts – how we think determines how we live. To increase our vibration we need to think higher vibrational thoughts – love, peace, abundance – but that can be difficult at times. The best way to think these thoughts is to align our actions with the kind of thoughts we want to create because our actions create our thoughts. It’s a lot easier to think in a higher vibrational way when we’re around the people, places & things we love – so distancing ourselves from negativity is a great way to increase our vibration.
6. Nature – vibe with the planet. Mother nature offers us a higher vibrational environment for us to align ourselves with. Observe how everything behaves in nature and take note of sights, sounds, feelings & smells – make time to relax around some greenery. Breathing in fresh oxygen from the trees is another great way to raise our vibration.
7. Creativity – expression from the soul. We are not our bodies or minds, we are the consciousness that drives the vessel – allow it to express itself creatively to tune into who we truly are and we will notice our vibration increasing. Singing, dancing, painting, drawing & even washing the dishes can all be creative outlets – almost anything can be an opportunity for us to express ourselves creatively and this allows us to enter the love vibration.
8. Knowledge – true wisdom is knowing the extent of one’s own ignorance. When we acknowledge how much we don’t know we move out of ignorance – this opens the possibilities for us to learn more and through this acquisition of knowledge we can raise our vibrational frequency. The pursuit of knowledge lasts our whole lifetimes, but requires us to dissolve the egoic delusion that we are already knowledgable enough. We can liberate our own ignorance with knowledge & patience.
9. Gratitude – give thanks for the good & the bad. Increasing our vibration requires us to acknowledge that there is no such thing as good or bad – with this in mind we can give thanks for every experience because of what they have been sent to teach us. Becoming grateful for everything in our lives is the best hack to increasing our vibration because we move into the abundance mindset and attract more of what we are thankful for. Give thanks for everything you love in life and watch more of it roll in.
1. Allow and accept the different feelings you experience – knowing these will change throughout the day.
2. Don’t judge yourself for having negative feelings.
3. Don’t believe every thought that pops into your head. Some of these are true, but many will be false.
4. Slow down and take life at a manageable pace.
5. Stay in the present; do one thing at a time.
6. Let go of the need to control everything.
7. Practise being curious; notice little things.
8. Use your 5 senses to become more aware of what is happening all around you in the world.
9. Nourish and take care of your body and mind.
10. Practice contentment and gratitude.
“When I run after what I think I want, my days are a furnace of stress and anxiety; if I sit in my own place of patience, what I need flows to me, and without pain. From this I understand that what I want also wants me, is looking for me and attracting me. There is a great secret here for anyone who can grasp it.”
Before you begin:• Know what you want. What you really want. And don’t think of “how” you’ll get it.
• Write the desire in present tense on a card. It is now your goal card.
• Carry this card with you and read it often. This is putting the desire into your subconscious mind.
• Check if your goal is really what you want. Can you imagine bigger? Are you letting fear stop you? Are you answering your soul’s calling with this?
• How you fall asleep determines what shows up in your life. Everytime. Without fail. So we start our day how we fell asleep the night before, actually. Ask your self one question before you sleep: “If my wishes were fulfilled, how would I feel?” Fall asleep to that question satisfied.
• Record an MP3 or voice note of your OWN voice, reciting positive affirmations. Get examples online but personalize them. Your subconscious mind trusts your own voice. Use it.
• Never ever let yourself fall asleep feeling stress or failure. Don’t invite it in.
• When your eyes open, set your intention for the day.
• Did you have any dreams last night? Write them down.
• Write 5 things you’re grateful for. Increase to 10 after a while and begin to include wishes that are yet to manifest e.g. “I’m grateful I now weigh __”
• Read Think And Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill. (PDF’s online) Read slowly and reflectively.
• Read Feeling Is The Secret by Neville Goddard (PDF’s online)
• The Secret book/DVD is great for beginners but you’re going to have to dig deeper to pull this off.
• Do what makes you smile. Read, play your music, call a friend, go for walks. Do whatever you can to lighten your mood.
• Write about your desire as if it’s already happened.
• Visualize your life ASSUMING the desire has already happened. How do you feel? What are you wearing? Where are you? Was manifesting easy and fun?
“Praying for the woman that I’ll be in 5+yrs. I hope that she’s happy, living life unapologetically, passionately loved and doing what she loves.”
“we cannot grow and flourish when we are surrounded by negative/doubtful energy and pessimism. be mindful of what and who you are keeping close. wants, dreams and ambitions will not come to pass when they are suffocated in fear. keep people around you who will challenge you to ‘go for it,’ who will encourage you to rise up and be smart about taking on a new venture, journey or stage in life. the ‘you can’t, you shouldn’t, don’t do it’ people should be kept at a distance.”
— alex elle
Beauty by Hilary Banks
“Bank On Coming Out A Beauty”
My makeup artist is amazing. My face is always flawless with no camera flashback. Not to mention I always look and feel like my best self. Can you believe she’s self taught? I mean let’s get into this face…
No matter the occasion of when you find yourself in the need for a professional makeup artist, I highly recommend booking with someone who is a master at what they do while providing quality work in an amazing atmosphere. Book by going here: https://www.styleseat.com/m/book/p/1163957