“whenever, wherever, 4live crew will always be together”
“whenever, wherever, 4live crew will always be together”
This year has felt like a lifetime. Everything accelerated within a twelve month span. But had it not been for the tools that the previous years equipped me with, I wouldn’t still be standing confidently today. If I had to think of the biggest lesson I learned, it would be: 2017 taught me to stand in my power. I learned the truest meaning of independence and self confidence.
2015 taught me to be fearless. With that characteristic, when a new opportunity presented itself to me in January of this year, that was something I’d never done before, regardless of whatever, I found the courage within myself to push through. Being forced completely out of my comfort zone with the new opportunity helped me to realize that I am someone I never knew I was. My self confidence is now on another level. Definitely a breakthrough in knowing that on the other side of fear is self discovery.
2016 taught me to be proactive. This became a benefit to me in August of this year when I felt as if my life was in shambles. There’s always an angle that I have thought of so just in case, I can cope and persevere through effortlessly. Everything that could go wrong DID go wrong in August, but it taught me the art of letting go. Whatever the universe was doing, I wasn’t fighting it this time. Let the chips fall where they may but I will always be alright.
As proven, in fact, I was alright. By November, life had turned completely back around and having the right attitude was beginning to pay off. Here it is December, and my opportunities are constantly flowing in. My heart is grateful because the truest lesson of opposition has taught me that I’m unbreakable. I have overcome so much in the last 8 years that the problems I face now, I handle effortlessly.
That love that I used to notoriously brag about all 2016 and halfway through this year? Well, it went stale! Nothing bad happened. We’re still cool and he’ll always be the love of my life. But I definitely learned a new lesson with love: there’s no such thing as right person, wrong time. If the timing is wrong, so is the person and you can’t live your life on pause for the timing to align. Two years of that bliss feeling but just because it didn’t turn out the way I thought it would doesn’t mean it didn’t serve it’s purpose. Ultimately, I think the lesson of meeting him was to show me at a time where I thought I’d never be able to move on to anyone after my first soulmate, is that my heart could still feel “bigly” for someone else. He’s still one of my most favorite people ever, and although our friendship might be distant, my heart will definitely love him forever. No matter how your heart feels, make sure your mind is never clouded by it.
Currently, my focus is on nurturing my career. So much to look forward to. I accidentally fell into my purpose at the end of 2016 while I was working a career that has been in my blood and I am so good at. Here I am now, juggling two careers, two different lanes and yet thriving in both. Not to mention, I am also developing a third career that I am also very passionate about. I came up with the concept two years ago and placed it on the back burner. However, I decided to bring my three closest friends along to partner with me on this journey as I’m ready to bring it to life. I’m feeling really good about what will crystalize from this. My income is now tied to purpose and passion and it’s honestly the greatest feeling.
Astrology keeps hinting at this time of my life being golden for partnership and marriage. I want to believe it but I’ve gotten way too excited too soon recently. If marriage & kids are for me, then I’ll gladly accept that role when the time seems fit. But where I am internally, even if the universe doesn’t see that, that life is for me, I am also at peace with it. I’m not desperate, rushing a biological clock or timeline because what I won’t do, is settle for bad decisions. I have learned to release control of what things “should” be and accept life for what it is. I’m not going to stop living my best life no matter what cards are dealt to me. This is my happy currently and it’s peaceful while I’m playing my hand to its fullest extent!
In retrospect I learned that I am a very powerful visionary and my level of determination is legendary. I became a new me in 2015, so as we are hours away from a new year, a better me is awaiting. I’ll still love, still laugh, still give my all, still maintain my peace, still travel, and make sure i’m guided into intelligent decisions, just on a progressive level.
May 2018 be a life evolving year in a positive way for us all ✨
In my opinion, if a person is loud about something, that is what they are most insecure about. I remember when I was in a not so good relationship. I constantly reminded everybody how so in love I was or how good we were by daily social media post, but that was furthest from the truth. There’s a thin line between insecurity and actually being proud of something. Nothing shows just how secure and at peace you are about something more than the ability to not have to show you are just that. For example, now that I actually am in a relationship like I previously so proudly bragged about, you rarely hear about it from me, if at all. When you actually have it, you don’t feel the need to be loud about it.
1. Exercise – healthy body, healthy mind. Moving into the body is a great way to promote healthy brain function as it releases endorphins and other chemicals which help to improve memory and cognitive function.
2. Vitamin B – linked to memory & mood. Being deficient in B vitamins can lead to a decline in our mental capabilities, some people even report having hallucinations as a result of having deficiencies in certain B vitamins. The best way to get these in our diets without supplementation is with turkey, beans, lentils & bananas.
3. Reading – learn from the greatest minds in history. Reading not only improves our ability to concentrate but it also allows us to acquire knowledge that can help us along our journeys from some of the greatest thought leaders of all time. Robert Green, Steven Covey, Frederick Nietzche & Napoleon Hill are authors that have shared great wisdom that has led millions to success.
4. Antioxidants – to combat free radicals in the body. Free radicals are chemicals that can be harmful for our cells, they can be accumulated naturally or with the foods we eat – the body’s defence against them is antioxidants. We can find antioxidants in foods such as red kidney beans, blueberries and cranberries – they also help to improve memory & problem solving.
5. Sleep – the body needs time to repair. The majority of us need 7-8 hours of sleep per day, during this time the body repairs itself and the mind can process the day’s events and strengthen the memory. Not getting enough sleep can cause us to have low mood, irritability and poor cognitive function.
6. Avocado – healthy fats. Avocados are made up of monounsaturated fats which are the good kind, these fats are used to create brain cells and they also increase blood flow. The brain needs blood to function optimally, so eating avocados can help greatly, they even help to reduce blood pressure.
7. Creativity – express yourself. Using the mind to create rather than just to get through the day-to-day stuff we go through improves our ability to think. Creativity also encourages other ways of thinking about problems we encounter because we are using different parts of the brain.
8. Vitamin E – a vital nutrient. Vitamin E is essential for brain health, a deficiency of E vitamins can lead to the early onset of Alzheimer’s disease as well as poor brain function. We can find Vitamin E in leafy greens, kiwis and nuts – adding these into our diets can help us to avoid mental decline in old age.
9. Meditation – clearing the mind. From approximately 8 years of age the left and right hemispheres of our brain begin to disconnect – meditation can help us to reconnect the hemispheres of the brain and promote whole brain synchronisation. Meditation also increases the brain’s ability to make physiological changes such as increasing grey and white brain matter – grey is for muscle control and sensory action & the white matter carries nerve impulses.
peace. love. & positivity.
1. Be honest with yourself, and accept how you feel. You can’t work with your feelings if you deny that they are real.
2. At the same time, don’t keep going over the negative events, or they’ll start to dominate you, or spiral, and get worse.
3. Don’t react right away – take a breath and count to 10. Make sure you keep control and don’t do something you’ll regret.
4. Try to notice what are triggers and provoke negative feelings – and when you’re calm, try to think through how to cope and deal with these.
5. Think of things that you can do to try and help improve your mood … such as going for a jog, or talking with a caring friend.
6. Remind yourself that you are valuable, and have a lot to offer … and think of all your strengths, and all the good things you have done.
7. Choose just to let go of the past, and try to focus on the present. Don’t let it stop you living, and having a great life.
When you find yourself truly single for the first time in an extremely long time…
…and once your “daddy application is accepted, know to come correct
Until then, 🐱 on strike!
1. Meditation – tune into the voice within. Meditation strengthens the relationship we have with ourselves because we make time to listen to our self-talk. Being completely present with ourselves allows us to understand what’s truly important to us – what do we desire the most? What’s taking our focus away from the now? What do we want from the time we have left on the planet? Answering these questions paves the way for us to take action & create a life we love.
2. Treat yourself – self-love dates. The relationship we have with ourselves is the relationship we will have with others – we are all reflections of each other. We attract those of a similar vibrational nature to ourselves, so if we neglect ourselves, we are likely to attract someone who will neglect us. When we treat ourselves the way we would want our partner to treat us we align our vibration to that of the type of people we want to attract.
3. Healthy foods – healthy food = healthy mind. A healthy relationship with ourselves does not involve poisoning the body by feeding it processed foods & drugs like alcohol. These substances introduce toxicity to the mind and this negatively impacts the relationship we have with ourselves. Seeing ourselves as worthy of a healthy, functioning body is a great way to heal this damage & help us to see ourselves with unconditional positive regard.
4. Positive energy – surround yourself with the people you love. Spending time around negative people is a form of self-hate – because we are choosing to put ourselves in a situation that doesn’t serve us. This causes us to take on negative energy from these people – which affects the way we see ourselves & the world we live in. Negative energy can encourage us to give up on our dreams, abuse our bodies & minds and settle for a life we hate.
5. Creativity – express yourself. Pent-up emotions & thoughts can result in poor mental health – expressing ourselves creatively is a great way to allow these emotions to flow through us instead of building resistance within. When we create we are allowing ourselves to be heard & seen – which nurtures the relationship we have with ourselves & creates optimal wellbeing.
6. Nature – hit the reset button & find peace. Often times we can find ourselves rushing about & always trying to get somewhere – making time to be still in nature allow us to hit the reset button. This is essential for creating a healthy relationship with ourselves as it allows us to gain perspective on what’s truly important to us instead of allowing the mind to remain occupied by thoughts of the past and future. Tuning into the now & being in nature go hand in hand because we find ourselves in tune with the natural vibration of the planet.
7. Authenticity – be true to yourself. Lying to ourselves & settling for less than we’re truly worth destroys the relationship we have with ourselves and encourages us to seek out external distractions from the turmoil within. Doing what we want, when we want & with who we want is the way to be at peace – this can only be done when we prioritise our mental health & wellbeing above all else. We can’t be of service to others if we are at war with ourselves.
Transcend the negativity & vibrate higher.
1. Questions – transcending illusions requires you to question them. Illusions are beliefs we give our power to, they are designed to keep us living through the ego – which keeps our vibrations at a low level. When we question our reality & what we think we know – then we have the potential to transcend illusions, which raises our frequency. It’s like lifting a veil that’s been tightly fitted since birth, keep in mind that this will take time and there are many layers to every illusion.
2. Love – build your life around what you enjoy. Surrounding ourselves with the people, places and things we love will help us move into the love vibration – which is the highest vibrational state. When we’re doing what we love with the people we love our vibration will increase, the opposite is true when we surround ourselves with things we hate – our vibration will remain at a lower frequency.
3. Breath – your signal to the universe. When we take long, deep breaths we are sending a signal to the universe to say “I have an abundance of air” – as opposed to short, sharp breaths that send out a signal of lack. Having the mindset of abundance raises our vibrational frequency – attracting more abundance to us in other areas of our lives.
4. Food – love your body. The body is our vessel & when we feed it healthy foods we increase our vibrations because we are showing love to ourselves & the body. Processed foods, sugary drinks and toxic drugs like alcohol are the most common culprits for keeping our vibrations low.
5. Thoughts – how we think determines how we live. To increase our vibration we need to think higher vibrational thoughts – love, peace, abundance – but that can be difficult at times. The best way to think these thoughts is to align our actions with the kind of thoughts we want to create because our actions create our thoughts. It’s a lot easier to think in a higher vibrational way when we’re around the people, places & things we love – so distancing ourselves from negativity is a great way to increase our vibration.
6. Nature – vibe with the planet. Mother nature offers us a higher vibrational environment for us to align ourselves with. Observe how everything behaves in nature and take note of sights, sounds, feelings & smells – make time to relax around some greenery. Breathing in fresh oxygen from the trees is another great way to raise our vibration.
7. Creativity – expression from the soul. We are not our bodies or minds, we are the consciousness that drives the vessel – allow it to express itself creatively to tune into who we truly are and we will notice our vibration increasing. Singing, dancing, painting, drawing & even washing the dishes can all be creative outlets – almost anything can be an opportunity for us to express ourselves creatively and this allows us to enter the love vibration.
8. Knowledge – true wisdom is knowing the extent of one’s own ignorance. When we acknowledge how much we don’t know we move out of ignorance – this opens the possibilities for us to learn more and through this acquisition of knowledge we can raise our vibrational frequency. The pursuit of knowledge lasts our whole lifetimes, but requires us to dissolve the egoic delusion that we are already knowledgable enough. We can liberate our own ignorance with knowledge & patience.
9. Gratitude – give thanks for the good & the bad. Increasing our vibration requires us to acknowledge that there is no such thing as good or bad – with this in mind we can give thanks for every experience because of what they have been sent to teach us. Becoming grateful for everything in our lives is the best hack to increasing our vibration because we move into the abundance mindset and attract more of what we are thankful for. Give thanks for everything you love in life and watch more of it roll in.