Before you begin:• Know what you want. What you really want. And don’t think of “how” you’ll get it.
• Write the desire in present tense on a card. It is now your goal card.
• Carry this card with you and read it often. This is putting the desire into your subconscious mind.
• Check if your goal is really what you want. Can you imagine bigger? Are you letting fear stop you? Are you answering your soul’s calling with this?
• How you fall asleep determines what shows up in your life. Everytime. Without fail. So we start our day how we fell asleep the night before, actually. Ask your self one question before you sleep: “If my wishes were fulfilled, how would I feel?” Fall asleep to that question satisfied.
• Record an MP3 or voice note of your OWN voice, reciting positive affirmations. Get examples online but personalize them. Your subconscious mind trusts your own voice. Use it.
• Never ever let yourself fall asleep feeling stress or failure. Don’t invite it in.
• When your eyes open, set your intention for the day.
• Did you have any dreams last night? Write them down.
• Write 5 things you’re grateful for. Increase to 10 after a while and begin to include wishes that are yet to manifest e.g. “I’m grateful I now weigh __”
• Read Think And Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill. (PDF’s online) Read slowly and reflectively.
• Read Feeling Is The Secret by Neville Goddard (PDF’s online)
• The Secret book/DVD is great for beginners but you’re going to have to dig deeper to pull this off.
• Do what makes you smile. Read, play your music, call a friend, go for walks. Do whatever you can to lighten your mood.
• Write about your desire as if it’s already happened.
• Visualize your life ASSUMING the desire has already happened. How do you feel? What are you wearing? Where are you? Was manifesting easy and fun?
“Praying for the woman that I’ll be in 5+yrs. I hope that she’s happy, living life unapologetically, passionately loved and doing what she loves.”
“we cannot grow and flourish when we are surrounded by negative/doubtful energy and pessimism. be mindful of what and who you are keeping close. wants, dreams and ambitions will not come to pass when they are suffocated in fear. keep people around you who will challenge you to ‘go for it,’ who will encourage you to rise up and be smart about taking on a new venture, journey or stage in life. the ‘you can’t, you shouldn’t, don’t do it’ people should be kept at a distance.”
— alex elle
Beauty by Hilary Banks
“Bank On Coming Out A Beauty”
My makeup artist is amazing. My face is always flawless with no camera flashback. Not to mention I always look and feel like my best self. Can you believe she’s self taught? I mean let’s get into this face…
No matter the occasion of when you find yourself in the need for a professional makeup artist, I highly recommend booking with someone who is a master at what they do while providing quality work in an amazing atmosphere. Book by going here: https://www.styleseat.com/m/book/p/1163957
I am my own muse. I am the subject I know best. The subject I want to better.
— Frida Kahlo
This birthday is extremely bitter sweet. It’s the very last of my twenties and all I can think about is “where in the hell did the time go?” I honestly don’t feel my age and definitely don’t look it. I’m in such a great place in life and one of the keys as to why I feel so great about where I am currently, isn’t because I have it all together. I abso-fcking-lutely 🗣 DO NOT! It is because I’ve stopped trying to beat a timeline on what I should have accomplished at a certain point in my life and just letting shit be what it is. I am progressively working towards my passions and desires while accepting and loving the place that I am in while on the journey. My life is nowhere near what I thought it would be when I was ten years younger. Hell, even five years younger. But where I am now, I wouldn’t have it no other way. I actually think it’s semi better than what I had wanted for myself because a lot of what I thought I wanted, I actually don’t want anymore. I’ve changed my mind on a lot. And while on this journey through my twenties, I’ve learned so much about myself.
If I could start all over, there are certainly so many things and people in my life that I would have changed. I’ve spent way too much time being hard on myself, getting in my own way and keeping the wrong people near me. I’m no longer afraid of change, losing people or the unknown of my next position in life. In fact, I woke up today with an urgency to start all over. I want to throw everything away and start completely over from scratch. My definition of Spring cleaning. What I’ve learned is that I have this power to manifest whatever it is that I want, so if I find myself in a particular situation I have the power to change it around. Being aware not only of energy but of myself has become a superpower. I’ve just been living life on a real carefree vibe. No matter what I am doing, I enjoy doing it. I wake up every day happy, regardless of what obstacles I go through and when I feel my spirit shifting to a lower vibration, I know how to correct it and get it back in alignment. I’ve spent way too much time to myself in this last year. It’s almost frightening at how much I enjoy being alone. Yet, in the process of enjoying my own company way more than others, I can say that I know me better than I ever thought I could. I am everything that I never knew I was. It’s amazing! Life is so peaceful and joyous right now. I’ve become so fearless this last year of my life. So many things have shaken up and I am so ballsy because of it, not afraid of anything. And if it does frighten me, that gives me the biggest courage to do it anyway because I know that I will never grow as long as I am complacent. I know that right on the other side of my fear is opportunity and if it goes bad, then guess what, I will have walked away learning a tremendous lesson. Which I can add to my book of wisdom.
What I wish for in my twenty-ninth year is to live more in the moment. Embrace what is happening in the present fully; To stop being so nonchalant and actually open my heart to others; Lastly, value the people around me more by not always being so distant (& reaching out to them first smh).
“She’s completely unexplainable. You think she’s the good girl, but once you get to know her, you realize she’s everything. She’s crazy, she’s funny, she’s honest, and you never know what she’ll do next.”
$67 – harrods.com
$31 – harveynichols.com
$49 – harveynichols.com
$9.65 – davidjones.com.au
$34 – harveynichols.com